Monday, February 8, 2016

Few could handle these fajitas

That's right, butt massage
A bit of a boring week! I think we sent in two stats! One lesson with an investigator, and one lesson with a less active! haha So super slow week!

I've been thinking about faith. To start off I want to talk about Uncle Sasha. He is a potential investigator and we are trying to work with him. It is hard because he is as big a drunk as there is.
My favorite meal right now. fajitas,
Weston-style. Way spicy.

He is so messed up because of his addiction. He tried to get us to give him a measly 13 rubles to go get a drink. We told him no, and that he should come to a baptism with us instead. He tells us he wants to start a new path in life and we thought him seeing a baptism would help. He decided to go beg for money and get drunk instead. When we visited him we met his mom and a little girl who is apparently his granddaughter. He really needs to improve himself.
Shawarma. The Avengers totally
knew what they were talking about!

So I have faith that two 19-year-olds can help this man with his problem. I am not saying he will be baptized, although I sure hope he will, but I am saying I have faith that in our broken Russian, we will change this guy's life. He has his free agency to accept that or not. Though, I know God will give us the power to help this man get over this addiction.

I know this church is true.


Elder Weston

A babushka and her twenty cats. Hey, Boris top right!
Mom, that's where Boris went!

No comments:

Post a Comment