| Long week. I fell asleep at Looda's during scripture study. |
Great week this week! We met with Nikita and he is really
thinking about baptism! I think we will be able to reset his date this week! We
also had a lesson with a new investigator this week named Roman! He is also
thinking about baptism!
Elder Anderson and I are getting along great. I really enjoy
serving with him. We both got a lot out of the leadership council with Elder
Kacher and have a lot of plans for our branch!
![]() |
| Leadership council with Elder Kacher |
The zone is doing good! I have spoken with a few of the
volunteers though and they said they felt a little overwhelmed. We have a lot
to do and focus on! This just means that we will have to follow up good and
keep in mind that some of the things that Elder Kacher mentioned are things we
will be working on for a while.
| A tall thing in a place |
I loved hearing from Elder Kacher, especially his thoughts
about vision! I feel like Moses 6:31-36 sums up a few of the main points I got
out of the conference. Having a faithful vision, and relying upon the Lord. I
think it is interesting that Enoch was worried about a lot of things that the
Lord said he would take care of. The only thing the Lord told him to do was do
was to open his mouth and do the things he had commanded him. The Lord would do
the rest. This complements the scripture in Alma 37:6.
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but
behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought
to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
| Playing Magic with the zone |
I like how Elder Kacher pointed out that in verse 35, Enoch
had to wash his eyes because he was still having a hard time gripping what the
Lord had in store for him. Also, a really small thing – Enoch did what God commanded and he was able
to see.
Last reference by Elder Ballard:
| Elder Williams. Still looking fresh. |
We must keep the doctrine and gospel of Jesus Christ at the
center of our goals and plans. Without Him, no eternal goal is possible, and
our plans to achieve our eternal goals will surely fail.
I have learned a lot about my vision and what is in store
for me in my life and the things I can do if I rely on the Savior. He can do so
much more than I will ever be able to do for myself. I truly do feel that way.
Hope you all have a good week. (:
Elder Weston
| Not planning to jump |

No comments:
Post a Comment