 |
Borscht party!! Wow, that really sounds lame when I write it. |
The volunteer work
has been a lot of fun. We have
missionaries at the branch from 9-9 all the time now. My companion and I have
the last hours on Mondays! It is way hard keeping busy! We haven't been able to get in contact
with our investigator with the baptismal date, though we have started to see a
little bit of change in our former investigator. I hope he will start to
realize how much this church can do for him.
Elder Osborn and I
have gone through all the inactives we were assigned and haven't had a lot of
success by just calling. We are going to do visits this week. The work is
definitely different, though when I focus and consecrate my efforts, there is
no doubt that the miracles are the same.
 |
New workout. Getting huge. |
Although the work
has slowed down a little bit, I am ready for it to pick up again! We will have
a lot more time now since we don't have VTC (Volunteer Training Center) and
getting ready for that. Just need to be careful. We have scripts memorized
to help with common circumstances like being stopped for document checks.
I am having a great
time here in Volgograd. Learning some hard lessons, but I know that they are
only for my benefit. The language has really started to take off for me. During
the VTC meetings I learned a lot and got more intrigued about the language.
Love you
Elder Weston
 |
| Last VTC |
No comments:
Post a Comment