I have had a really good week this week! It has been one of
the busiest weeks on my mission! We were able to get some good service in for
some of our members, one of which we helped weed around their house, and we also have
found an English club that loves us coming there! So between that and sending
Elder Osborn home we were very busy!
![]() |
| photo bomb |
Now I am with Elder Shoenfield! I never thought I would be
back in Red Army, let alone serving with Elder Shoenfield! We have been having
a great time together. We will be together for a week. We spent the night in
Red Army last night, and when I got here I was just filled with butterflies! haha
I love this place! This weekend I will be going to Kazakhstan to renew my visa! So that should
be fun!
Love you guys have a good week!


No comments:
Post a Comment