Tuesday, August 23, 2016

No twerking, please

Saying goodbye to Elder Osborn
Wow looks like you guys had a really fun week! So glad that you all enjoyed the box of stuff Elder Osborn brought home for me!

My week was really good. Elder Shoenfeld and I have been in Red army, Astrakhan, Center, and Kazakhstan, so it has been way busy! First things first though, I will be serving with Elder Burwell! He might be Mexican, not completely sure on that. He seems like a really cool guy and I've been told I will definitely get along with him. So it should be super fun! I will pick him up on Tuesday and then serve with him in a trio with Elder Shoenfield for a week until Elder Shoenfield gets his new companion.

Night train with my boys
Kazakhstan
The visa trip was really fun, pretty laid back. We took a night train (which I love) to Astrakhan and then a bus to the border of Kazakhstan. We were questioned coming back in so we missed our train going back to Volgagrad, which is a good thing because then we had enough time to get McDonalds. We then took a night train home. Night trains are way nice because they kind of just rock you to sleep!

So yeah I have been in between areas this week. It has been fun to be back in Red Army, so much funny stuff goes on there. haha Elder Shoenfeld gave brat Sergei a haircut a month ago and it wasn't very good. So I had to fix it this week. We had a good time over there. Sergei got on his computer and started to show us these old Russian dances. That is when he clicked on a twerking video. It was pretty funny because he just sat there watching it until Elder Shoenfeld made him turn it off. He is a crazy old man, but I do love him.
Astrakhan

Complimentary gum on an
elevator. Sometimes you just
get desperate.
Love you guys!



Elder Weston





No comments:

Post a Comment