 |
| Chez moi |
 |
Grilled cheese, chips, and ramen
with ketchup |
This week was super long! We had to stay indoors for three days and not proselyte during that time. I still got a drunk guy's number! The Russians celebrate New Years until the 14th apparently. haha They set off fireworks every night, which is great and all, but not as fun if you don't have a chick to watch them with. Which I guess I never really had but I was always optimistic on New Years night. Anyways, it has been a great week here in Russia.
 |
Bathroom in a member's house.
Lots of big spiders. |
I have come up with a fitness and health program. By the end of the year, I want to be doing 1000 sit-ups, 220 push-ups, and 1400 squats each morning. This morning I did 152 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, and 200 squats! It was way hard! haha
It has been reallllly cold this week, but I have the gear. Doing fine. I heard about Ty Detmer as offensive coordinator. That's so cool! And Noah getting his call! I'm so proud of him! He will be awesome!
 |
Crossing a river at night. Way sketchy.
Heard a big crack, but the HG didn't
say anything so we were good. |
 |
Same river daytime.
No cracks. |
I did go on splits with Elder Barlocker this week! It was a lot of fun! We learned so much together. Elder Barlocker ran the mission pretty much for a while as senior AP when President Miner was new. He is now zone leader and training two people in Volgagrad center. Really big roll model for me in the mission. He taught me to rely a little bit less on my companion when we are street teaching and stuff. At the end of the day it was weird, I started talking to this guy about the church in the marshootka while Elder Barlocker was in the back of the bus! Although the conversation wasn't perfect, I said enough for him to give me his number! It was a pretty cool experience. Everything I had learned from splits was all put into that small moment.
I'll wish you another one next week but for now happy half New Years.(: Love you guys!
Elder Weston
|
|
Bathroom decorated with pee theme on the walls. Way cool. There was a pee shaped horse, but it got a little awkward when that guy came out of the stall and saw me taking pictures.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment