Fam!
 |
| The man. They myth. |
Yep, I am with Elder Tucker!
These next couple of weeks
are going to be a blast. ((: We will both be AP's. I am so excited to be
serving with him! I was nervous that transfers were going to change last minute
because I have always wanted to serve with him. I am sure I will learn a lot
with him.
It will be a crazy week. We have 11 people leaving, train
the trainers, orientation for new missionaries, MLC, and a bunch of other
stuff! I am glad that Elder Tucker will be here!
It was bitter sweet to see a lot of my good friends go
home this week! Though, I am excited to see pictures of them with their
families and starting their futures.
 |
Some people know all
the answers. |
I went to Armenia for the last time! it was a good time! And
mom, don’t get rid of the bloody punching bag! It is still needed! Also, thank you for buying me a new swimsuit for Hawaii. Size 32 sounds good. I will fast! My
shoes are fine. One really isn’t worse than the other. They are bad in
different ways, but the brown ones look more beat up! Also, really sad for this
last little part.... Elder Tucker and I have no MSF money for this week! So we
will both have to take out a little bit of money from our personal accounts
today. haha
 |
Taking pictures during church.
So annoying. |
We got a super cool investigator this week! I started
talking with this guy named David on Whatsapp! He has known about the church
for a year or so now and is now just starting to seriously consider knowing for
himself if this is the path for him. We had a great lesson with him on Saturday
and he said he wants to meet with us again this week. He has been having family
problems and he wants to improve the atmosphere in his family. We will really
focus on this while teaching him.
 |
I gave Angel the priesthood
this week! |
I have thought and studied a lot about choices this week.
Choices are decisions we make based upon desires that we have. As simple as
this is it is one of the greatest reasons that we have been sent here on this
Earth for is to develop, strengthen, and learn how to control this great gift.
This gift is the gift of free agency. I often think about how mankind is the
only thing God decided to give agency to. That is great! He has put a lot of
faith in us, especially to us that are in the church! We have a sacred duty to
use this gift to help others use their gift more wisely. Doing this has given
me so much purpose and happiness while on the mission. It makes me push to be a
better person.I am glad that I have this time to completely focus on that one
thing.
You guys have a good week this week.(((:
No comments:
Post a Comment