![]() |
| Saying goodbye to my bro Elder Thayer! |
This week was good! The first part of the week I was in
Rustov because I needed to be someone's companion, so I escorted him down to
Rustov then switched companions and served with Elder Lorde for a while. We
went Ikea shopping with Sister Miner for Elder Lorde. I felt like I was back in
America. haha
That means I have only had a couple days in my area, and in
that time we haven't had much time to do work, though Sunday we got some work
in.
First we went to Center, which was great, and then we took
the bus ride to the Trachtorny group. It was a little disappointing. It was
us, the sisters, a boy we have been working with, though his mom won't let him
get baptized, and a sister from Center. Well, I got to pass and bless the
sacrament. So that was pretty cool!
![]() |
| Not the site where the Trachtorny group meets. |
Sorry for the short letter. The Internet Cafe in this new
area will be interesting.
I love you!
Elder Weston


No comments:
Post a Comment