Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Elder Weston turns 20!!!

Party favor in the face
This week was great! Steven came to church and we had a lesson with him! We were a little bit worried to know if he believed in several churches, but we cleared that up this week and he said he knew this was the only true church! The only challenge will be getting him to church this week because it will be in Center! An hour drive! If that works out the baptism will be on May 28th.

Way crazy party
My birthday was great! I got plenty of emails! Thanks, everyone! It took me forever to respond! haha  I opened all my presents, too. Still had a lot. I didn’t open all of them early! I also got pizza and some treats for my birthday celebration! You know, because I’d already eaten the candy you sent!

So, great week, but this morning was a bit rough. Every missionary has a dream about home every once in a while, and that’s what happened this morning! No prob, though, 'cause I woke up to the sound of cats fighting and I immediately knew I was in Russia! A babushka ended up going hard whacking the cats with a stick she found on the ground.

Coordination meeting
Well, no more time. Gotta go. Love you guys!



Yeah, it's got a basket


Elder Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment