It has been a great week here in Red Army! I figured out that I will get to stay here for another six weeks! I am pretty grateful for this because I have fallen in love with the members and want to help them the best I can, so I am grateful for the extra time I get to serve them.
![]() |
| My seatbelt on - check. Companion's seatbelt on - check. Back door's seatbelt on - check. |
This week I have been studying about Charity a lot because of the language. The language has been alright. I am doing good, but I never have a desire to sit down and just work hard on the language. So I have shifted my focus to charity this week. I know that if I have charity, and truly love the Russian people, I will have the desire to serve them and to learn their language. So here is a verse out of Moroni 7 that I have been thinking a lot about!
![]() |
Beautiful view outside
our apartment - three old smokers watching a couple make out. |
48 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen.
I love you guys, and I am working on loving the Russians the same way I love you all.(: I hope you all have a great week!
![]() |
| Visited a Russian Orthodox temple. Here's the store. Didn't overturn any tables. |
Elder Weston





No comments:
Post a Comment