![]() |
| Kind of looks like pioneer stuff, doesn't it. |
Great week with week!
I went on splits with Elder Williams and Clark. We had a
great day! We went to a grand opening of an English club and got a few contacts!
One of those people is Nam. He is from Vietnam and has been pretty interested
to know more about the church! It will be interesting to see what happens to
him. He has no religious background at all! I also got to show Elder Clark and
Williams where some of the members live in center so that went well also.
Elder Golvenkov woke up this morning and told us that he had
a dream and that we have to start searching better for investigators! haha We
have a meeting set up with a PI today and so far we have gotten three contacts
while talking to people on transport! There has not been a lot of work for us
to start with, but we are figuring things out! We want to get the youth more involved
in the missionary work.
![]() |
| Game of Thrones |
It has been hard for the tripanionship to function! I think
that may just happen with tripanionships! Though, we are working on finding
balance so that all of us are being included in all aspects of the work! Tonight
we have a lesson with an investigator (Maria from Columbia), another
investigator (Kim from Nigeria), then we will be going to an active family’s
house for family home evening. They should have their neighbors over!
Brother Evtoshenko came to church again this week but this
time in a white shirt and tie! He called us up this week and wanted to ask us
if we had an extra shirt. Luckily, I am leaving so we had a spare tie and shirt
that we could give him! Also, we met with a lady named Liza this week and she
came to church for the first time in six months! Another cool thing that happened
last night was we called a less active member who we are working with and he
happened to be with another less active member! We invited them to the church
and he (Sasha) shows up with the less active member that he was with (Natalya).
It turns out that it was Natalya's first time being at the church in 8 years!
She was so kind and so willing to start reading the Book of Mormon again! It
certainly strengthened my faith seeing that there are less actives out there
waiting for us!!
| Got the crazy eyes going. |
Dad, that’s cool you taught Sunday School for Danny and Matt
this week! I miss those two! Ask them how their girlfriends are doing for me
will you? And as for my first meal home, I will be fine with Cafe Rio or tacos!
However, it might be nice to go home and eat. You guys can decide. (:
I have been sick a lot this week. I have been having
problems with my neck, stomach, head, and allergies! I am definitely
approaching the end of my mission and sometimes feel like my body is telling me
it is almost the end! Sister Miner takes good care of me though, so don’t
worry. I would love to get a massage in Hawaii, though. (:
Love you guys!
Elder Weston
| Kind of a do nothing, think nothing, see nothing, eat nothing thing going on there. |


No comments:
Post a Comment