| This has nothing to do with Operation Rio Grande |
Great week this week!
We have a few potentials that we picked up this week. They
will be coming to a YSA activity this week and after that we plan on trying to
teach them. Diana from Novocherkassk moves to Rostov this week and asked me for
the church's address! I am so excited for her and that she is wanting to be
taught again! We continue to do service for Georgi our investigator. He has
really come to appreciate us. He now calls us and sets up meetings with us. We
also had a great lesson with Kim from Zapadny! He has a few concerns about the
church and so he has not been baptized. However, we had a great lesson with him
this week! I think it was one of the best lessons I have had on the mission. He
really wanted to know if the church was true as a result of the lesson. He came
to church on Sunday and I guess he has really started to feel the Spirit as he
is reading the Book of Mormon.
The fast with the whole branch has started!! A lot of people
signed up on the calendar we made. A few days are double booked and even a few
families signed up all together. I hope we can keep this fire going. Tomorrow
we are going to have executive council and presidency meeting and we are going
to discuss how we can keep things heading in the right direction.
| Didn't take many pictures this week, so, here you go |
The companionship is doing good! We made a goal this week to
really focus on planning. We want to get at least 15 lessons and 2 new
investigators this week. So, we are going to have to work really hard to get to
that!
Elder Gage got a pretty interesting haircut today! haha it
will be funny when we show up at President's house tomorrow and he sees the
haircut. haha He does not complain though. He is such a great guy and I have
loved serving with him. Elder Reesor is great to. He works really well with the
other people in the zone very well and they all feel like he cares about them.
It has been really cool to be helping out two youth in the
branch fill out their mission papers. I also got to speak with Anna and Dasha from Severny. They both are filling out their papers right now! Anna
has a goal to get the papers done as soon as possible!
Love you guys!!
Elder Weston
No comments:
Post a Comment