I've been learning so much here in the MTC and my district and companion are awesome! My district president said I could write a short paragraph to you guys on how I'm doing! I can email you more on Wednesday!
Mom thanks so much for the package! Packages and your letters really help out so much!
Also, just so you guys know, I workout everyday here for an hour and I only have one set of gym clothes!! Hahaha So it would be cool if I could get some more! I just put on a lot of deodorant right now though. I have two Bingham football shorts and you can probably just send that black fitzone shirt and one of those grey Nike shirts I had! Also, it'd be cool if I could get more socks! I love you guys so much!
Yesterday (Sunday) was the hardest day because it was the first time I could take a breath of air and think about things! I miss all of you and hope to email all of you this Wednesday! If you guys want to dear elder me that'd be cool! They come the same day so that's super cool! Haha Have Paige show you how to do it!
Love you!!(:
(parent note: This did arrive as one paragraph and I broke it up for reading ease. Don't go thinking Tanner is being disobedient!! His dad is the bad one. Also, Kris and I both resent Tanner's insinuation that Paige will need to show us how to use Dear Elder. We are not as behind the times as Tanner thinks. I am sending a fax to Dear Elder as I write this.)
No comments:
Post a Comment